Visa Assistance

  • Visa Assistance 4 English Teachers

    Visa assistance according to your needs!

    In order to teach English in Prague, you need to apply for a visa and "živno" (a trade licence). We will help you arrange all paperwork for the Czech Republic. If necessary, we can also put you in contact with our external consultants, as well as language schools worldwide, to give you visa support.